Please fill out the application form below and submit. All fields with a * must be filled in.
You will receive an automated e-mail shortly after you submit this form.
Please make payment through the paypal link provided on the automated return e-mail.
After your payment has been confirmed, we will notify you with your official ‘registration number(s)’ within 7 days.
*Please note-The 'registration number(s)' email from AIMPE may be in your spam or junk folder. If you do not hear from AIMPE in 10 days after paying, please check those folders before contacting us.
TO SPEED UP YOUR ENTRY - PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE NAME & EMAIL ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM
MATCHES THE NAME & EMAIL ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT
Print Sales Conditions:
- If you wish to sell your print, please include the Retail Price (in Japanese YEN ¥) on the Artwork Information. *Please note that AIMPE will collect 50% as comission / handling fee on all print sales, so price your work accordingly.
- Prints will be available for purchase during the exhbition. If a print has been editioned, we're happy to sell additional copies of your prints. If more than one copy of a print is sold, we will contact you to ship the additonal print(s) to the AIMPE office.
- Prints receiving Awards become part of the permanent Awagami collection. If an award-winning print is sold during AIMPE, we will contact you to send additional print(s) to AIMPE office .
- AIMPE will pay artists within 7days (by PayPal) after receiving the additional sold prints. Please note that PayPal's standard transaction fee will deducted
- Please be aware that AIMPE office is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipping. Please pack well and sandwich prints between cardboard.