Please fill out the application form below and submit. All fields with a * must be filled in.
You will receive an automated e-mail shortly after you submit this form.
Please make payment through the paypal link provided on the automated return e-mail.
After your payment has been confirmed, we will notify you with your official ‘registration number(s)’ within a few days.
*Please note-The 'registration number(s)' email from AIMPE may be in your spam or junk folder. If you do not hear from AIMPE in a few days after paying, please check those folders before contacting us.
TO SPEED UP YOUR ENTRY - PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE NAME & EMAIL ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM
MATCHES THE NAME & EMAIL ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT
- If you wish, artworks will be made available for sale (w/commission) at the exhibition.
Please include your artworks retail price (in Japanese Yen) on the "Artwork Information" form.
- If a buyer is interested in purchasing your work, AIMPE will contact you and request that you to ship the same print to us immediately. Artists must pay the EMS / Express Mail shipping cost.
- A 50% sales commission will be retained by AIMPE on all artwork sales.
- AIMPE shall send payment to International artists via PayPal.
- If the artwork is damaged during shipping, AIMPE will request an identical work from the prints edition be sent.